1. Do not use this product for other than its intended purpose.
2. Discard this pad if it shows any sign of deterioration.
3. Use only with supplemental cover recommended in the instruction manual.
4. Do not puncture pad.
5. Do not fold pad.
6. Position power cord so that it prevents entanglement with pet.
7. Do not use pins or other metallic means to fasten this pad in place.
8. Never pull this pad by the power cord. Do not use the power cord as a handle. Unplug when not in use.
9. Fabric cover is machine washable, hang to dry before use.
10. Not for use on humans.
1. Unzip the cover completely, exposing the foam padding.
2. Insert PVC pet heat pad into fabric cover placing between the foam. None of the pet heat pad should be visible when the zipper is closed.
3. Connect the power cord by plugging the cord into a standard wall outlet, 120VAC, 60Hz.
1. Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
2. Remove foam from fabric cover.
3. Remove PVC heat pet pad from fabric cover as this is NOT for machine wash; wipe clean by hand only.
4. Machine wash the fabric cover only on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Air dry only.
Risk of electrical shock, read all instructions before using this product! Set to the veterinary recommended temperature of 102.5 F.
Bed Type: Heated
Features: Great for cold nights, Soft removable microplush cover is machine washable, Can be used with any style pet bed, Comforting warmth - great for aging pets or pets that require additional warmth, For indoor & Household use only.
Dimensions: 28"L x 14"W
Pet Size: Can be used with any style bed
Interior Material: PVC Heat Pad & Foam
Exterior Material: Soft Microplush